Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2021

The lost girl

Eve lived in a small house with her strict parents and annoying little sister. Eve's dad hated her because he wanted a boy to teach how to do rugby but Eve had her own dream she wanted to go to school she was 8 so she could go to school but her parents never went  to school or universality so they thought she didn't because they didn't. When Eve was 10 she had enough one night she garbed food,water,money and bedding she went to her friends house she knew they would be asleep so she waited outside till the morning.When she woke up she was not outside her friends house she was in a black van!


Thxs for reading I will make two more paragraphs bye 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna find out what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post