Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Why I should eat Ice Cream every day


Main Point/Title

Why I should eat Ice Cream every day
Introduction:

That I should eat ice cream every day.



The main point you want to make
Argument 1:
Firstly because it is cold and there are different flavours.




Remember evidence!

Useful words: 

Firstly..
Secondly..
In my opinion..
People believe that…
I feel that.. 
I am sure that..  
It is certain..
Therefore..
Moreover…
For this reason..

Reasons for

Reasons against

Ask questions to get the reader thinking 
Argument 2:
Secondly because it is yummy and you can eat on a hot day.




Argument 3:
Thirdly because it is soft and it makes people happy.
Conclusion: 
I should eat ice cream everyday because it makes me happy.




Sum up the main argument 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy,

    Thanks for sharing your plan. I like all the arguments you have for eating Ice Cream everyday. You conclusion is very on point. It does make you happy. Will you be allowed to eat it everyday? Do you have a favourite flavour of Ice Cream or would you just like to eat any flavour?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post