Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

slime

In lock down we have done some pretty cool things like purple water but today I made slime it turned out grate but I didn't have all the ingredients so it was a bit different these are the ingredients I used

dish washing liquid

water

baking powder

food colouring (optional)

my favourite part was when we got to put the food colouring in I put green and blue.you will also need two spoons (one for mixing and one for put the baking powder in.

This is how mine turned out


remember to put it in the fridge 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy
    love how you explained it i will do this in the weekend when i have nothing to do.
    From Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey claire heyo lucy

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post