Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Why I should get a giraffe

 Mum,Dad I will do anything for a giraffe, anything at all,I will walk it,let it go outside and I’ll buy the food.I have been so good this year why not!


Mum,Dad our backyard is so big we could fit 1 billion giraffes in it but I only want one. It would go inside the house when it was a baby but not when it is older it will be too big so please I’m begging you.


Yes I know we already have a cat but the cat is so small so yes it might get scared but we can train the giraffe not to scare it.You know how I like to explore well if I had a giraffe it could take me places on it’s back or I could walk with it and show it off to the whole neighbourhood  they would think it was cool right.So Mum,Dad can I please get giraffe.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy it's Claire i love this story but just to let you know the title doesn't sound write so please fix the title that's all.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post