Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

How to play among us in real life

1. Make paper 4 strips 3 of them say cremates and 1 of them says imposter 

2. all of the players must pick one colour that is what they will dress into

3. Make tasks for the players about 3-7 

4. If the imposter has killed somebody and you saw press the emergency meeting button everyone has to come to the table

5. vote for who you thinks imposter the person that gets voted most has to tell them if he or she was imposter

6. If they were they are imposter you would start a new round if not the person who got killed is a gost and they can't say anything if they see a kill and they can't vote

7. have fun!




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy
    This looks really cool but you maybe you could try to use full stops and commas but apart from that this looks really good.-Sylvie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post