Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

The night before Halloween part 1

 In a small town in 2000 there were three friends there names were Charlie,Madison and Grace.They were so exited because was one day till Halloween why were they so exited you may ask well Halloween is like Christmas for this little town it's not just because they get candy it's because on that day 200 years ago there was a man named William Flawed why his he so impotent you may ask well this a bit to with candy but... he made candy! Amazing you may think well that's not all he also found the little town. You may be thinking this isn't very scary but don't worry read till the end and you'll see.The three friends even missed school to see Williams fire witch is the fire works that always happens the night before Halloween at 4:00 that's when the finish school so they had to be there early because last year they missed the whole thing when they got there they did not see any fire works they were so confused but Grace had a good idea


thank you so much for  reading sorry I didn't get to the scary part but if you want hear check out part 2 I will make it soon

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy
    Great start to your story Lucy, When anyone mentions Halloween to me ,I feel scared so I think I will find your story very scary. I look forward to reading more.
    Thanks for sharing
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lucy nice to know you r doing a horror story like me

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post